Intel Ignite Startup’s Growth Plan announced the top 10 startups on Wednesday selected for its fifth startup group, which will begin on November 7.
The program, which lasts 12 weeks, initially had 220 applicants, with 14 arriving for the screening day. It has been reduced to the last 10 to participate in the fifth group of Ignite.
The new program focuses more on the deep technological innovation that affects both the industries and the daily lives of people. The selected start-ups, who are trying to tackle some of the biggest social issues, will benefit from a combination with an experienced mentor and will receive a customized program tailored to their specific business needs. The program includes expert meetings on market entry and sales, how to deal with building and growing a business, preventing fatigue and burnout of founders and more.
See also: Intel Ignite launches fourth in Tel Aviv, makes its debut in Munich
“We are excited to welcome an outstanding group of entrepreneurs and startups to our fifth group,” said Rani Nachmias, CEO of Intel Ignite. “This group has a strong focus on deep technologies. In addition, the program will also include an exclusive CTO track that we are introducing for the first time. The track will focus on specific CTO pain points and challenges, and how to overcome them. We look forward to seeing how this group of startups grows throughout the program, as well as to discovering new ideas and strengthening the business ties that will develop between the founders. ”
The 10 startups selected for the fifth group in Tel Aviv are:
- CADY solutions, Founded in 2020 by Gilad Shapira, Tal Ben Porat and Or Shabtai, uses AI technology to perform automatic testing and verification of electrical drawings.
- Founded in 2017, ClairLabs Dedicated to making high quality sleep care more accessible.
- Based on Caesarea DeepAIThe groundbreaking technology enables deep learning in a fraction of the cost and power of GPU systems for fast, secure and scalable AI.
- Echo3D Is a cloud platform for applications, games and 3D / AR / VR content.
- Book of Exodus Performs non-invasive underground mapping.
- from Tel Aviv Finout Is the first self-service cloud viewing platform that combines business metrics with cost, cutting it by customers, features and unit metrics for healthier business decisions.
- The heliosphere Is a ready-to-manufacture platform for original cloud and distributed applications.
- HyperSpaceThe high-performance ML algorithms reinforce real-time forecasts.
- from Tel Aviv Illumex, Founded earlier in 2021, provides an active data catalog that helps companies use their data assets smarter and faster.
- Taurus eye, Which came out of stealth with $ 5.3 million from initial funding, is conducting security checks of genuine cloud applications.
“Intel Ignite is a very strenuous program for startups, and I’m very excited to have the opportunity to take part,” said Ina Tokarev Sela, founder of Illumex. “I talked to some fresh graduates of the program, and what really stood out to me was that everyone felt there was never a wasted moment, and that’s so important since time is our most precious asset. The list of mentors is outstanding and the program’s agenda covers all aspects of business. “And I personally expect to make the most of the story and sales and marketing tracks. In addition, getting connections within Intel will also be invaluable.”